For / Of / Off / About

For / Of / Off / About :- 


For - માટે / તરફ :- 

Example :-

1.  My father brought a new bicycle for me.

2.  The train left for Mumbai at 7 o'clock.

3.  They always buy flowers for worship.

4.  I want for station in evening.



Of - નું / નો / ની / ના :- 

Example :-

1.  I have knowledge of Gujarati.

2.  They always go to temple of Mahadev.

3.  I bought a book of English.

4.  She has a mobile phone of branded company.



For / Of / Off / About




Off -  અંદર થી કે ઉપર થી / બહાર / બંધ સ્થિતી માં :- 


Example :-

1.  My younger sister fell off the chair.

2.  Switch off the TV.

3.  My mobile is switch off.

4.  I have bought a off radio.



About - વિશે :- 


Example :-

1.  I don't know about you.

2.  Most of the people have not knew about sun temple.

Comments